Did you know that if your site is billed on a kVA tariff, you may benefit from installing a Power Factor Correction (PFC) unit?
Use of Power Factor Correction equipment is one of the best ways to achieve rapid returns on investment, offering several potential benefits, including:
- Reduced demand charges and lower electricity bills
- Extended equipment life
- Reduced carbon footprint due to less strain on the electricity grid
- Lower upgrade costs for additional machinery and equipment
To find out if a PFC unit will benefit your business, PG Energy can conduct an independent audit of your site. We’ll assess your existing tariff and capacity charge – and your ability to reduce costs through PFC.
Here’s what’s involved:
- We analyse your site data to assess the costs and benefits of installing Power Factor Correction technologies for your business.
- We determine your unit’s optimum size and the most effective installation solution for your site.
- We obtain competitive quotes from at least two equipment suppliers and at least one electrical contractor (installer)
- You receive a report that summarises findings and outlines your options. Recommendations may include a refurbishment of your existing technology or an investment in new technologies to reduce network costs.
To learn more about Power Factor Correction and if it’s right for your site, contact us today or call 1300 08 06 08.